Ise-Kumano Area Tourist Pass
Great deal for travel to World Heritage listed Kumano Kodo and Japan's most sacred Ise Grand Shrine!!
Unlimited access to JR line's limited express, rapid and local trains running between Nagoya and Kii-Katsuura, and between Taki and Toba.Unlimited access to Mie Kotsu Group and Kumano Kotsu's fixed route buses which are convenient for visiting Ise Jingu Shrine, Toba area, and World Heritage listed Kumano Kodo.
Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass
Great deal for travel to Takayama, the World Heritage site Shirakawa-go and Kanazawa!!
Unlimited access to JR line's limited express, rapid and local trains running between Nagoya and Toyama,Toyama and Kanazawa, Kanazawa and Osaka city area, and between the Osaka city area and Kansai International Airport. Unlimited access to Nohi Bus, Hokuriku Tetsudo Bus, and Kaetsuno Bus's highway buses which are convenient for visiting World Heritage Shirakawa-go/Gokayama.* Tokaido Shinkansen and sleeper trains are excluded.
* The highway bus "Shirakawa-go Kanzawa Line"
(with the exception of few buses) requires prior booking by phone.
These passes are not available for purchase in Japan.
You must obtain the exchange voucher to obtain the pass in Japan.
To purchase the exchange voucher in the US, please feel free to contact JTB USA.
Period of Use
From July 1, 2015
You must be a foreign traveler visiting Japan for sightseeing from abroad with visa status "Short-term Stay". Under Japanese immigration control law, visa status "Short-term Stay" allows stays of 15 or 90 days for sightseeing purposes. If you indicate that you wish to stay for sightseeing purposes when entering Japan, the immigration officer will affix the following "Short-term Stay" seal onto your passport. Only persons who have this stamp/seal affixed onto their passports may use this pass.
Japanese citizens living abroad can not use this pass.
* If you hold both a Japanese passport and a passport of another country (Dual Citizenship), please be sure to enter Japan with the non-Japanese passport and obtain the "temporary visitor" stamp to be eligible to exchange.
- The exchange voucher must be exchanged within 3 months from the issued date.
- During the validity period, only the non-reserved seats in the ordinary cars are fully accessible.
Reserved seats on the ordinary cars can be used up to four times with the exception of Hokuriku Shinkansen and the limited express Haruka for the Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass.
- For more information, about Ise-Kumano Area Tourist Pass
- For more information, about Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass
The Pass Exchange Office
- Ise-Kumano Area Tourist Pass
Located at the following stations: Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shin-yokohama, Nagoya, Kyoto, Shin-Osaka
- Takayama-Hokuriku Area Tourist Pass
Located at the following stations: Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shin-yokohama, Nagoya, Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Osaka, Kansai-airport, Komatsu, Kanazawa, and Toyama
More Information about the JR Pass
If you have questions, please contact your local JTB branch or call the phone number below.
JTB Reservation Center :
Office hour : 9:00 - 22:00 Eastern Time (Mon-Sun) E-mail : email@example.com