Pick-up service is available from some hotels in Kyoto.
Enjoy the half-day tour to Nara. After gathering at AVANTI Sunrise Tour Desk located at Kyoto Station, you'll proceed to Nara by bus. Here's the visiting places.
* Todaiji Temple (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- It is one of the largest bronze statue in the world. The Great Buddha is National Treasure.
* Nara park
- It is called “Deer Park” because you can see many deer in the park. There are about 1.100 deer.
* Kasuga Taisha shrine (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- It is located in a forest and contains four buildings, all of which are National Treasures.
* Nara Nagomikan
6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
After sightseeing in Nara, you'll head back to Kyoto.
Drop off service is available at hotels in Kyoto.