After assembling at Hida Hotel plaza, you will enjoy visiting to the following places.
* Yatai Kaikan Hall
- It is the festival floats exhibition hall featuring the huge floats, decorated with intricate carving, gilded wood, and detailed metalwork.
* Kusakabe Folk Museum
- The museum has many characteristics of Edo architecture: the main part of the building has two-stories & a stair-way, made of Japanese Cypress.
* Kami Sannomachi Street
- The street is called “Sannomachi” (San means three in Japanese). Because this area consists of three towns including Kami-ichino (means one) -machi, Kami-nino (means two) -machi, and the Kami-sannno-machi.
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Check in Hida Hotel Plaza.
Takayama – Shirakawa-go – Kanazawa
Enjoy your early morning to visit Takayama Morning Market.
Then you'll visit the following places:
* Shirakawa-go / Shirakawa-go Observatory (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- It features houses built in the “Gassho-zukuri” style with steep thatched roof to prevent snow from accumulating.
* Wada residence
After sightseeing, you'll transfer to Kanazawa by local bus.
4:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Check in Hotel in Kanazawa.
8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
You will enjoy visiting to the following places.
* Nagamachi Samurai District/Forrmer Samurai Residence
* Kenrokuen Garden
- The garden is located in the center of Kanazawa city and counted as one of three most beautiful gardens in Japan. Also you can enjoy seasonal flowers.
* Higashi-chaya Distict
* Hakuza (gold leaf shop)
12:40 - 2:00 p.m.
Tour concludes upon arrival at Kanazawa Station.
Jan.5 - Feb.25, Dec.14 - 28: Thu. & Sat. /
Mar.2 - Dec.09: Mon., Thu., Sat.
(except Apr.13, 15, 29, May.4,6,Aug.12,14, Oct.2,9)
*Please note that when the date of stay at the hotel is blackout date, the tour will not be operated.
1 lunch included.
English-speaking guide service included.
Pick up and Drop off
Not available. Please make own arrangements to have baggage transported. Note trains do not have adequate space for baggage storage. Leaving large baggage at hotel is recommended. *Service fees may apply. Please check with your hotel.
Takayama: Hida Hotel Plaza / Kanazawa: Hotel Kanazawa *Hotel upgrade plan is available. See "Remarks".
Minimum Participants Required
Required When Making Reservations
Please mention the place of stay before and after the tour.
Please contact JTB Reservation Center for the pickup service to assembly place.
JTB Reservation Center : Tel 1(800) 223-6104, email firstname.lastname@example.org