Tokyo - Mt. Fuji - Hakone
7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Tokyo. (See the detail on "Pick up" page.)
After assembling at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, we'll take you to Hakone by motorcoach.
You'll visit Mt. Fuji 5th Station in the morning.
*Mt. Fuji - The mountain is the highest (3,776m) and most popular mountain in Japan. The volcano has not been active for more than 250 years.
After lunch, we'll take you to Kojiri and you'll enjoy the following places:
*Lake Ashi Cruise - The lake is a typical caldera lake formed between the outer crater ridge and inner volcanoes. It is a cruise around the beautiful lake.
*Mt. Komagatake Ropeway - It takes you to the top of Mt. Komagatake. It travels the 720m long so you can enjoy beautiful view.
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
You'll check in Yumoto Fujiya Hotel in Hakone.
Hakone - Takayama
8:00 - 9:30 a.m.
From Odawara Station, you will take the Kodama bullet train to Nagoya station and transfer to Takayama Station by Limited Express Hida.
Then you will enjoy visiting the following places:
* Yatai Kaikan Hall
- It is the festival floats exhibition hall featuring the huge floats, decorated with intricate carving, gilded wood, and detailed metalwork.
* Kusakabe Folk Museum
- The museum has many characteristics of Edo architecture: the main part of the building has two-stories & a stair-way, made of Japanese Cypress.
* Kami Sannomachi Street
- The street is called “Sannomachi” (San means three in Japanese). Because this area consists of three towns including Kami-ichino (means one) -machi, Kami-nino (means two) -machi, and the Kami-sannno-machi.
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Check in Hida Hotel Plaza.
Takayama - Shirakawa-go - Kanazawa
Enjoy your early morning to visit Takayama Morning Market.
Then you'll visit the following places:
* Shirakawa-go / Shirakawa-go Observatory (UNESCO World Heritage site)
- It features houses built in the “Gassho-zukuri” style with steep thatched roof to prevent snow from accumulating.
* Wada residence
After sightseeing, you'll transfer to Kanazawa by local bus.
4:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Check in Hotel in Kanazawa.
Kanazawa - Kyoto
≪One Way Trip Plan≫
You will enjoy visiting to the following places.
* Nagamachi Samurai District
- Feel the atmosphere of the days of the samurai in this area, where the earthen walls, waterways, and stone paths remain as they were when samurai of the Kaga domain resided here. Enjoy free time to walk around.
* Kenrokuen Garden
- The garden is located in the center of Kanazawa city and counted as one of three most beautiful gardens in Japan. Also you can enjoy seasonal flowers.
* Higashi Chaya District
- Wooden-latticed exteriors of teahouses line both sides of the stone-paved street here where something from the Edo period still lingers in the air. This area is an Important Traditional Building Preservation District.
Hakuza(Gold Leaf Shop)
Feel free to purchase handicrafts, accessories, cosmetics and other items made with gold leaf.
After sightseeing, you'll ride Limited Express Thunderbird to Kyoto Station. (145min.)
7:00 -8:00 p.m.
Tour concludes upon arrival your hotel in Kyoto. Drop-off service is available.
English-speaking guide service included Day 1-4 except while on board bullet train. English assistance service included at point of transfer on Day 2 and 4.
Pick up and Drop off
Included for up to 1 piece of baggage from Hakone to Kyoto on Day2. Additional baggage will incur a fee of JPY 2,200 per item. Light compact baggage is recommended for overnight stays in Takayama and Kanazawa on Day2 and 3.
Hakone: Yumoto Fujiya Hotel / Takayama: Hida Hotel Plaza / Kanazawa: Hotel Kanazawa *Hotel upgrade plan is available. See "Remarks".
Minimum Participants Required
Required When Making Reservations
Please mention the place of stay before and after the tour.
Please contact JTB Reservation Center for the pickup service to assembly place.
JTB Reservation Center : Tel 1(800) 223-6104, email firstname.lastname@example.org