Pick up service is available from major hotels in Tokyo. (see pick up page.)
After assembling in Hamamatsucho bus terminal, we will take you to the following places in the morning. Enjoy sightseeing.
* Meiji Jingu
- Meiji Jingu, located in Shibuya, is the Japan's most famous Shinto shrine dedicated to the Emperor Meiji and his consort.
* the National Diet Buiding (drive through by motorcoach)
- It is National Diet Building stands on Kasumigaseki Hill. The grand three story structure is 65.5m high. The big central tower has become a well-know land mark in Tokyo. It took about 18 years to build it.
* Imperial Palace East Garden
- It is the Japan’s imperial family’s residence. You can enjoy a large park area surrounded by moats and massive stone walls.
* Sensoji and the Nakamise dori in Asakusa
- The arcade is a 300m approach to the temple. You can enjoy shopping and taking pictures in front of a famous lantern lamp named Kaminarimon.
* Ginza (drive through by motorcoach)
- The most celebrated shopping and amusement area.
Lunch: Western-style lunch
After lunch, you will enjoy visiting to the following places.
* Tokyo Bay Cruise
- Board the Symphony, a modern and luxurious ship, for a 40-minute cruise around Tokyo Bay.
* Odaiba Seaside Park
- The popular Odaiba Seaside Park faces Tokyo Bay and offers great photo opportunities of Rainbow Bridge, the Satue of Liverty replica and more.
* Japanese dance Visit
In Tokyo tourist information center Yurakucho, please enjoy a visit of the Japanese dance.
5:30 p.m. Tokyo Station (the Marunouchi South exit)
Only as for the getting off
5:45 p.m. Hamamatsucho bus terminal
There is no sending service to a hotel after dispersal in Tokyo station.